As part of the measures to combat the spread of COVID-19 Public participation in the Christmas Mass (for those who are not enrolled in Shimura Church) will be by advance reservation only. If you are a representative who would like to attend, please fill in the required information below. If you are a member of Shimura Catholic Church, you do not need to apply.
Click here for the reservation form.
Christmas Mass Schedule
【End of reception】(1) December 24, 2021 19:00 - Officiating: Father Masakatsu Fukamizu
(2) December 25, 2021 10:00 - Officiating: Father Masakatsu Fukamizu
Up to 20 people for each of ① and ②.
Up to 5 people per group.
Application period: November 21, 2021 12:00 - December 23, 2021 23:59, or until all spaces are filled.
Flow on the day of the Mass
- Please be sure to wear a mask in the church.
- Registration starts 30 minutes before the Mass.
- A staff member will check your temperature at the entrance of the church and take your name and phone number.
- Please come to the church with a full group of people.
Disclaimer and agreement on the handling of personal information
- In the event that the event is cancelled, or if the number of participants exceeds the capacity at the time of application, we will contact you by e-mail to inform you that you cannot participate. Please understand that we will not be able to accept your application.
- The information you provide will be used only to track the number of attendees during the Christmas Mass and to coordinate with the health center in case of emergency.
- We will not use your information for any other purpose. ・If there are any changes to the information you have provided, please fill out the form again or send us an email with the changes. If you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us by e-mail. email@example.com
- Please check the disclaimer on the church website for more information.